What is laser hair removal?
- Do not apply any cosmetics, lotions, fragrances, and/or deodorant to the area of focus on the day of your appointment.
- Avoid sunlight 3 days before your treatment.
- Do not tan 2 weeks before treatment.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment .
- Do not wax, thread, or tweeze the area for at least 4 weeks prior to appointment. But you can shave.
- Laser hair removal cannot be performed on ladies who are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive. For bikini area laser hair removal we treatment cannot be performed on menstruating clients.
1. Red bumps are normal after each treatment. If it becomes to irritable ice compress and/or apply Cortizone-10 to the area.
2. Cleanse area with gently with mild soap.
3. No makeup, moisturizer, and/or deodorant for first 24 hours.
4. Avoid sun.
5. Do not pick, scratch, or tweeze area.
6. Exfoliate area it will help shed hair faster.